Monday, June 17, 2013

JUST DO IT!

"After I take this course, I will."

"I don't have the money."

"I'm waiting on the Lord."

"I can't."

These are some of the excuses many of us are guilty of using to put off taking the first step required to make our dreams come true. 

What about your faith? Are you trusting in your own power? Your own strength? You can take course after course to prepare, but in reality, you probably already possess the skills needed to take the first step. Maybe you do not have adequate financing, but the Lord can place the right people in your path at the right time to favor you along the way. You say you are waiting on the Lord but maybe He is waiting on you to take the first step. If you say you can't, you won't.

Stop putting off what you need to do. Just do it. Take the first step and do it in faith.

For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment