Monday, May 11, 2015

THE SMALL THINGS

We serve such a mighty God! We hear about His awesome works though testimonies. The bible contains pages and pages of just how great He is. Because God is who He is, some assume such a mighty big God is not concerned with the things we consider small. How wrong is this assumption!

God is not only concerned about the major issues we face or go through but He is concerned about any and all things that concern us. He is the God with no limits and while He is handling a major issue for one, He is handling the "smaller" issue for another. Yes! At the same time! Remember, we serve a powerful and awesome God.

Involve Him in your daily life. Everything about us interest Him and He is intimately familiar with our ways:

Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me. Psalm 139:1-5


Be Blessed.


8 comments:

  1. Amen and amen. I am learning to involve God in everything. Nice post sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen. I am learning to involve God in everything. Nice post sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everywhere I have the opportunity, I tell people if if matters to you, then it matters to God! Whatever "it" is...big or small.

    @spreadingJOY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that Marie and and you are so right on with that statement.

      Delete
  4. The more time we spend with Christ, the More we can properly represent all that He is

    @ChristianRep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Love Psalm 139 :) #BloggerCareGroup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! There is nothing too big OR too small for Him!

    ReplyDelete