Another year begins. Let us start the new year off right.
1. Leave 2014's baggage in 2014 and be determined you will not pick up baggage in 2015.
2. Rid yourself and environment of toxic people and things and stay away from toxic places
3. Be open to what God wants to do in your life, through your life, and where He wants to take you.
4. Do your part in making your dreams a reality. Refuse to remain in a comfortable stagnate place.
5. Expect bigger and better in 2015.
It is a new year and the Lord s doing a new thing.