Monday, November 18, 2013

BEAUTY STILL EXISTS

I admit I am not one for watching many news reports these days. I understand the importance of keeping abreast of what is happening in my local area, state, nation, and the world, but I do not look forward negative dark stories that make their way to our television, computers, and radio stations.There is no denying the ugliness that exists in this world, but one can still find beauty in things. 

Watching green leaves turn into warm colors in Autumn is beautiful. When a life is taken, there is beauty in a life that is saved. A picturesque view of a calm peaceful ocean after tempestuous winds is a beautiful thing. Yes it is. God's beauty and His beautiful creations are all around me in spite of the ugliness that seemingly happens at every turn in this day and age. I cannot escape the ugly things of this world but I choose to admire the beauty this world has to offer.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment