Thursday, March 22, 2018

JESUS CALMS THE STORM

I am reminded of a dream God gave me years ago. I was out in the middle of a dark scary ocean on a little row boat. I looked around and asked myself, " Will Jesus save me?" The next thing I knew, I looked up to the sky and Jesus came down and scooped me up out of the boat and out of the scary ocean. It was then I was assured within myself, "I am okay. Everything is alright now."

I just want to give you with some encouragement today. It does not matter how dark life seems or how bad the situation looks, Jesus can deliver you out of that dark place or that bad situation. Keep your eyes fixed on Him and know your help is on the way.

23 But as they sailed He fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water, and were in jeopardy. 24 And they came to Him and awoke Him, saying, "Master, Master, we are perishing!" Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water. And they ceased, and there was a calm. Luke 8:23,24

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment