Sunday, February 7, 2010

DO NOT LOSE FAITH

I often think of the dreams I held as a small child. Now that I am a young woman, the dreaming has not ceased. I still possess some of those same dreams. As a matter of fact, my dreams have become much larger. I have learned the process of setting goals is a necessary task in order for me to reach my desired dreams and living out my destiny.

Our dreams are often too big for any of us to achieve in our own power, but thank God for His power. He gives us the strength and power we need to make our dreams come true. Setting goals and accomplishing them requires great faith, patience, and endurance. No matter how dim your future looks or how long you have been waiting on the promises of God to come to pass in your life, you must keep your faith. Do not get caught up with how things look in the natural, but hold firm to the promises made to you. Hold on to your hopes and dreams. There will be times in which you cannot see how your dreams will come to fruition. It is during those times when you must continue to speak positive words of life into those situations which appear lifeless.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1) NKJV

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment