Saturday, September 4, 2010

JESUS IS RIGHT FOR WHATEVER IS WRONG

Jesus is right for whatever is wrong. I saw this posted on a church billboard not long ago. As I drove by and read it, I thought to myself, "That is so true!" I began to think about Jesus and all He has done and is currently doing in my life. I thought about all of the times I prayed to Him and He worked things out for me.

When the balance of the bills total more than your paycheck, Jesus can cause those funds to stretch somehow so there is no lack. Trust me, I know about this. When there is an illness in your body and doctors say there is no cure, Jesus can heal you. I have heard numerous testimonies to support this statement. When there is no peace of mind, Jesus will give you peace. Do you see where I am going with this? Whatever is wrong in your life, Jesus can make it right.

You may be feeling hopeless about a situation you are facing. You should know there is no hopeless or helpless situation when Jesus is involved. Let go of the fear you have about what is wrong and believe in Jesus. Jesus has all of the power. Jesus IS right for whatever is wrong in your life.

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 NKJV

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment