Saturday, April 16, 2011

JESUS UNDERSTANDS

Hearing the words, "I understand" sometimes sounds meaningless. When you are going through an unpleasant time in your life for whatever reason, and you decide to discuss your feelings, people often say, "I understand." Do they really understand? Can someone understand what you are feeling if they have never experienced it? Maybe. Maybe not.

Jesus understands what you are going through. Jesus not only understands, but He is concerned about you. He knows what causes you pain. He knows you are feeling lonely. Jesus knows you are bitter. He knows the circumstances in your life that make you angry. Maybe sharing with others will not bring you the comfort and peace you are looking for, but Jesus brings peace. It may be hard for you to speak to Him during these times in your life, but communication is necessary. Just open your mouth and speak straight from your heart. Pick up a pen and write straight from your heart. If nobody understands, remember there is one who understands and His name is Jesus.

28Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment