Friday, March 9, 2012

IT'S A NEW DAY AND I'M GLAD ABOUT IT!

"This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

I thank the Lord for a fresh start today. I know all things done or not done on yesterday is a part of the past. I won't beat myself up over what I didn't complete on my "To Do List" neither will I dwell on anything negative that might have occurred on yesterday. One thing I've learned is how to turn negatives into positives.

We have the choice to move on from yesterday and embrace today and that's exactly what I intend to do. Today, I will take out that "To Do List" and pick up where I left off....without any guilt. I don't know all that is in store for me today, but I have great expectations that great things are coming my way. I do know that no matter what lies ahead of me, Jesus is with me. He is with me through the good and the bad and His presence sure makes life easier.

You have a choice to make. You can choose to be glad about today or choose to let something from yesterday keep you from enjoying the gift of today.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment