Monday, March 12, 2012

DON'T WORRY. BE HAPPY.

Today I want to share a song with you that's played over and over in mind lately, it's called "Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin. It's a reminder that you don't have to worry. You can't be happy if you're worrying. I just want to let you know that if you're trusting the Lord and you believe what He says, then you have nothing to worry about. The Lord will supply all your needs.

We have a choice. We can worry about what we're facing or we can be happy while we face our situations. I'm not saying we should be happy about the situations we face, but we can be happy because we know God's got it.

I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do. Every time I think of it or hear it, it just makes me smile. You can't help but smile after watching this entertaining video.

Be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment