Friday, May 16, 2014

GOD'S SILENCE IS NOT HIS ABSENCE

At some point in life, you might find yourself asking God the following questions:

"Where are You?"

 "Do You hear me?"

 "Do You care?"

When we call out to God, we are prepared to hear from Him, but sometimes there is silence. In these times it feels like God is far from us and and some might feel like pulling away. Do not pull away from God. Draw closer to Him. Keep seeking Him. God's silence is not His absence, nor does it mean that He does not hear your prayers. 

"Evening and morning and at noon
I will pray, and cry aloud,
And He shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:17


"Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me." Psalm 139:7-10

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment