Thursday, October 21, 2010

CHANGE HAPPENS


Change happens. It does not matter if you want it or not. It does not matter if you are ready for it or not. Change happens. Change is not necessarily a bad thing. People, jobs, and seasons change. Many positive things can happen as a result of change. I guess most of us at some time in our lives dread change. Change is not always welcome in our lives. I laugh to myself because I can think on many occasions when I absolutely hated change, but it worked in my favor.

No matter how you might feel about change, it is part of God's plan. I believe God allows change to take place in order to shake things up for us so to speak. We are made to use our faith at times of change because it can bring on feelings of uncertainty. Change also presents the opportunity for us to find out "what we are made of." It gives us the chance to get in touch with the potential we have inside. 

Change is inevitable so you should just embrace it when it happens. Do not fight against it, but instead, you should work with it. You must understand when God brings about change, there is a purpose for it. He wants to do a new thing in your life, so embrace change. Do not look at change with negative eyes, but remain hopeful knowing God has a blessing waiting for you in the midst of your change.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment