Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NO PEACE. NO HAPPINESS.

Over the last couple of weeks, all of my days have not been peaceful. Questions weigh heavily on my mind about many areas of my life. There is no absolute peace regarding the most important things in my life. I'm not perfect. I know the types of thoughts that should cross my mind. I've allowed myself to become vulnerable somehow. I admit it and I'm not afraid to do so. I won't pretend I'm the most perfect and saved person walking this Earth.

 This morning during prayer I asked for peace. Life is not a happy place without it. If you are lacking peace within yourself, I suggest you pray and meditate on what the Word of God has to say regarding peace. For the record, I'm taking my own suggestion.

 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,

Because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3 

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7 

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment