Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SILENCE CAN BE GOOD

I go through periods of time when I do not have much to say. It has nothing to do with being a "Debbie Downer" or depression, but sometimes it is good to pull away and remain silent. I do not know about most of you, but I can keep myself so busy that I fail to take time to listen. I hear the Lord speaking to me, but the question is, do I always hear Him and do I hear all He is saying to me?

This post is rather short, simple, and straight to the point. Most of you have busy lives, but what is keeping you busy? Are you busy doing unproductive tasks? Are you busy with church activities? During your busy days, do you take time to be silent before the Lord? We should never get to the point of being so busy that we fail to take time out for Him. Each day, set aside time to spend with Him. Silent time. Take this time to listen and adore Him.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment