Friday, December 28, 2012

THERE'S MORE TO BE SEEN IN 2013

We're coming to the close of another year. Good bye 2012 and hello 2013! Some people are eager to see the year end because it hasn't been a good for them while others are anxious about what the new year will bring.  Personally, I'm eager to enter 2013 because I've had such a great 2012. I'm expecting more great things to continue in the new year.

The first of each year is the time to make a fresh start. It is a time to reflect on the previous year. Looking back, I see my accomplishments and I'm proud. I think about what I wanted to do and for whatever reason, I didn't. I won't beat myself up over it. Maybe the timing wasn't right. Or maybe it wasn't something I should have done anyway. Every day didn't go my way, but I chose to be happy anyway. Unfortunate situations and disappointments happened, but they are a part of life. I didn't let this prevent me from enjoying the good experiences I had throughout the year. 

God blessed me to live this year and I thank Him for it. My life is now filled with more great people. I went to some great places. I experienced some great things. I'm excited about the new year and what it will bring. I saw a lot of good things happen in 2012, but there's more to be seen in 2013.

Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment