Tuesday, December 31, 2013

THINKING BACK ON 2013

As the year closes, I reflect on new opportunities and situations I experienced and the ones I didn't although I thought I would. It's okay that some dreams are still dreams. 2014 gives me something to look forward to, right? My post reads like a book, but I promise you, it isn't. (For those of you who have asked about it, it's a work in progress and look for the release soon.  )

Some points I was reminded of and I think are important, even helpful to share with you.
1. Be encouraged as you encourage others.
2. With every rejection from one source comes much acceptance with another.
3. There has to be a balance in life, in all areas of your life.
4. Take care of your body. Do this by keeping your mind renewed by studying the Word of God daily. Eat right. Exercise. Get enough sleep. Take time to rest.
5. Always look beyond what you see because what you see isn't always what it appears to be.

I don't know what my future holds for the new year, but I do know Who holds my future. Because I know this, I know I'm going to be alright. Too many years were wasted in the first half of my life, but none will be wasted in the last part of it.

I'm expecting great things in 2014. I look forward to so many God ordained opportunities. With the good times, I also know storms are coming. That's life and we can't escape them. Thank God for Jesus who gives peace in the midst of storms. If we keep our eyes fixed on Him we won't sink. We will make it through any storm.

I pray much peace, love, and happiness for all of you in 2014. It's my prayer that all who don't know Jesus will open the door of their heart, let Him in, and get to know Him before it's too late.

Be great. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment