Saturday, December 4, 2010

IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS

I enjoy my special quiet times with the Lord. Each of us have our own way of making our quiet time with Jesus special, but I choose total silence. No music. I prefer total silence. For me, I can focus totally on Him and can hear Him without any distractions. My quiet time with Jesus last evening was awesome. I am not saying I have never experienced awesome moments with Him because I have had many, but it is truly amazing to be able to talk to Jesus about a concern then within an hour or less, He answers.

I talked to Jesus about a situation in my life which caused me a great deal of stress in the past, but I have since learned there is no reason why I should be stressed over this one area of my life. When I talked the Lord about my concerns, He spoke to me and told me the situation will not change in the way I desire nor in the time frame I desire. He proceeded to reveal to me that it is not about me but about Him. He showed me the faces of a few lives I have touched which caused them to accept Him as Lord of their lives. He later made it known to me that there are more lives I must touch before the situation changes. Truthfully, it is not what I wanted to hear, but I accepted what Jesus revealed to me. In fact, I feel even better about the situation because I know I am on assignment from the Lord.

The next time you find yourself remaining in a situation much longer than you had hoped, talk to Jesus about it. He may just reveal to you that you are right where you are because there is an assignment for you to complete. It is not about you. It is not about me. It is all about Jesus.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment