Saturday, June 19, 2010

JUST LEARN TO FLOW WITH GOD

I feel as though my life is in high speed these days. I've always had a good memory, but each year, that changes. I set alerts in my BlackBerry just to remind myself of the simplest things. The old Misty would be so frantic because of all that I must do, yet, having no time to do it all. The new Misty has learned to flow......with God. There's no point in getting all frantic over what has to be done each day. I just have to learn to make my time work for me. Proper time management is what I need. I refuse to get stressed about it all. I'm just flowing.....with God.

I think more people would enjoy their lives if they learned to flow with the God. Things will go a lot more smoothly if you work with Him and not fight against Him. He only wants the best for all of us and I don't know about you, but I gladly accept the best He has for me. Yeah, I know flowing with the God means stepping out of your comfort zone sometimes. It means you must go through changes. But ask yourself, "Aren't you tired of the same old thing? Aren't you tired of doing the same old thing and getting the same old results?" I AM!! I say that with two raised hands.

In this life, there are lessons to be learned. We will take many tests, but won't always pass the first time around. One sure thing is that tests, trials, tribulations, and persecutions are a definite in life. We will be bended, stretched, and molded, hopefully into all the God wants us to be, so I've learned to just flow......with the God.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment